Department of Quality Assurance and University Performance
Department of Quality Assurance and University Performance was created in 2008 and linked administratively to University Rector according to university’s structure .
(Chairman of the Quality Assurance Council) It consists of four administrative divisions, as shown below, in addition to the association of other divisions based in colleges affiliated with the university in the name of (Quality Assurance and Performance Evaluation Division) in this section: –
All tasks of the four administrative divisions and classifications unit are summarized as follows:
Quality Assurance Division
1) Spreading a culture of quality assurance and academic accreditation at the university and its affiliated institutions.
2) Coordination with Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research on developments in quality assurance and academic accreditation standards.
3) Applying and monitoring institutional and programmatic accreditation in the university and its formations.
4) Preparing periodic reports on the implementation of the institutional and programmatic accreditation.
5) Preparing periodic reports on improvement and continuous improvement.
6) Following up on developments in quality assurance and academic accreditation.
7) Approaching organizations and companies that are interested in training, developing and accrediting international academic programs.
8) Cultural openness to local, Arab and international institutions in quality assurance and academic accreditationfields.
9) Ensuring participation in various internal and external activities of the university.
10) Documenting the institutional and programmatic accreditation standards of the University and its formations.
Performance Evaluation Division
1) Evaluating the performance in the university departments and colleges, doing what is necessary to determine the level of performance and its quality.
2) Establishing a database for all university activities and formations and following up the development of the educational process in them.
3) Providing consultation assistance and advice to all quality assurance divisions and evaluating performance in the university’s faculties and formations in the field of performance raising programs.
4) Working on evaluating the electronic performance of all university formations and submit the necessary reports in this regard.
5) Follow up the field evaluation results with the needs of the labor market and submit the necessary recommendations to the university Rector and inform the Ministry .
6) Preparing the final reports on the annual performance of the university’s affiliates and its formations.
7) Preparing periodic reports on all activities of the division and the percentage of annual achievement to submit it to the director of the Quality Assurance and University Performance Department.
8) The Division implement any other assigned tasks by the Quality Assurance and University Performance Department to support the university performance evaluation process.
Training and Technical SupportDivision
1) Spreading the concept of quality and evaluating performance at the university and its formations.
2) Holding training and development courses and workshops for workers in the field of performance evaluation and quality assurance in order to reach
Programmed Institutional Academic Accreditation
3) Participating and holding symposia and periodic meetings, keeping pace with modern standards that presents in the international conferences in the field of quality assurance
4) Providing support to the units of quality assurance and university performance to all university formations to implement their own systems and programs.
5) Coordination between Department of Quality Assurance and University Performance and the Computer and Internet Department of the University to publish activities, partnerships and researches on
University official website.
6) Carrying out any other tasks assigned to the division by the university presidency
Accreditation of laboratories Division
1) Monitoring and auditing laboratory specifications with the requirements of the approved standard specifications.
2) Defining the technical specifications of the devices and equipment, coding them and documenting their data in coordination by the laboratory officials with the laboratories in the University and other Universities.
3) Following up implementation of the calibration programs of devices and equipment with the relevant authorities.
4) Coordination to open programmed courses to train laboratory personnel, according to specializations, in accordance with international standards and national standards.
5) Coordinating with the Department of Laboratory Accreditation of Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Scientific Supervision and Evaluation System to develop and improv Laboratories performance
to achieve laboratory accreditation by one of the relevant authorities.
6) Working on activating the procedures and requirements determined by the laboratory accreditation team in the field.
7) Coordinating with the relevant institutions, locally and abroad, to establish specialized courses in order to train the employees of the Division in the programs of auditors and examinersFor the quality of laboratory credits.
8) Performs effective internal audits of laboratories and self-efforts to determine the extent of efficiency of examinations from time to time and submit the necessary reports to the officials at the university.
1) Preparing the university to enter the international rankingsand following up everything new about institutional and programmatic accreditation.
2 Collects and unifies the data required to enter global rankings
3) Preparing periodic reports on international classifications and the extent of their application in the university, then present to the University quality council.
4) Follow-up to the university’s entry into international rankings.
5) Spreading a culture of the importance of entering in the international rankings.
6) Follow-up to regular mail and e-mail between the university and various entities of international rankings.
Scientific sobriety, excellence and Global creativity.
Adopting quality standards and continuous improvement to reach Academic Accreditation.
1) Promoting community confidence of our university graduates efficiency.
2) Adopting international standards in the field of academic accreditation to ensure and improve the quality of Education.
3) Developing human resources and enhancing their capabilities to provide administrative levels at the university.
4) Adopting community participation to reach excellence and creativity.
5) Development of resources by promoting and applying concepts of a productive university.
contact to department
Please write an inquiry or note